Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I know that I don't get to write much but i still come around from time to time.
I don't know from where to start but i guess i will just write what goes around my head.
So now i am married and my husband attitude becoming so strange.
I can't lose the idea that he once told his friend that " i wish i proposed to "Z" instead of her(me)"
The problem is i will always feel that i don't deserve him or i am not that good enough for him
I do really love him but he give me no choice but being depressed.
It's Really annoying to know that he still have some love for his ex gf and he's able to let his feeling to go towards someone else which is not me and even his able to sit with me at the same place and sometimes he admits that he loves me. I am so pissed off. Nobody can feel me, but i hope someone can feel me.
I just want my husband to have all his attention to me. I don't want him to let go of me that easily.
I just love him and i want him to know that i do love him and it hurts when i see him happy and smiling with another woman instead of being happy with me

No comments: